Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] Guilds warehouse
Suggesting mechanics like in WoW or other games to prevent new guys from doing anything dumb and give guild ranks a little meaning.

When someone is depositing something into guilds WH he will select what category it falls into. 
Only high enough ranks will be able to withdraw/deposit from/into higher category.
I will chart here how it could look like but it's all of course -ish.
Having it limited by number per day per person sounds like too much work so I will make this only category based.

Abillity to withdraw/deposit items from/into guilds WH

Rookie 
- none 

- able to deposit and withdraw IV category items  

Veteran 
- able to deposit and withdraw IV category items
- able to deposit and withdraw III category items
- able to deposit into II category

Officer 
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]- able to deposit and withdraw IV category items[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]- able to deposit and withdraw III category items[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]- able to deposit and [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]withdra[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]w[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]II category [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]items[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]- able to deposit into I category[/font]

Co-Leader,Leader 
- I category and everything else ofc.
I think this has merit. What I'd have to do is mod the item table in the system and then set categories to each item. It's not a huge undertaking, but if we're going to go that route, it be cool to hear what categories people think each item is, etc.

Limiting items per day would be easier to implement too, if we wanted to explore that option.
----
Gem Developer
[N8] is my homeboy
(05-19-2020, 01:38 PM)Noresist Wrote: I think this has merit. What I'd have to do is mod the item table in the system and then set categories to each item. It's not a huge undertaking, but if we're going to go that route, it be cool to hear what categories people think each item is, etc.

Limiting items per day would be easier to implement too, if we wanted to explore that option.

@Noresist
Kinda sounds like you'd be categorizing all of the items for the whole game? The impression I got was that each player would categorize their deposit as they deposit it, so that any item can potentially be in any category. That way an officer could deposit something into Tier I knowing that only the leader/co-leaders can withdraw or they can put the exact same item into Tier IV for anyone.

@Arbi
might be neat if rookies could deposit into IV but not withdraw and members could deposit into III but not withdraw, that'd follow the pattern suggested for Veteran+.
Idea of it was as Squid said. As the game changes and new items are added into the game the value of everything will eventually change with it. So I would suggest to let the player decide on category when he is depositing something.

@Squid
I'm just not sure if new player would be happy to deposit something into WH on purpose or by mistake to realize he can't get it back. But you might be right that members should be able to deposit into 3rd category.