Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page Speed Optimizations
It seems that with the number of accounts and game data on the sever, along with the number of mods and items players are acquiring, page load times have become and issue. I don't have much experience with slow load times on my end because my ship doesn't have many mods or items Smile

But let me know what pages load the slowest, and I'll make some adjustments.
----
Gem Developer
[N8] is my homeboy
Hi,
The longest loading time is when i go to mod manager to swap mod presets, after that is when i go to sell or break down mods.
Probably because it loads all of the mods.
I split up the ship mods page so that should be faster now. The sell/breakdown pages will be hard to optimize since you need to see all the mods Sad
----
Gem Developer
[N8] is my homeboy
I think simplest solution would be to add additional tab with mod presets (just like Ship Mods) which would only show preset names and allow switching to them- that way there would be no need to load even part of mods list.

In case of bulk sale I can confirm it can take long time but since it is not used very often I do not think there is a need to make it work faster.
"In everything do to others as you would have them do to you. For this is the essence of the Law and the prophets."