Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Items
Special Items

1.  Trapped Cargo
     a.  these items look indistinguishable from the commodities the resemble
     b.  There is a chance that you will loot this from your victim if you defeat them in battle
     c.  If you loot this item it is highly unstable and likely to explode in your cargo hold
          i.  damage and willingness to explode is tied to rarity
          ii.  Damage types can range from ejecting a few random cargo items to disabling your ship.
          iii.  If jettisoned into space lanes it will remain dangerous unless discovered by a minesweeper
                Minesweeper rarity decreases chance that item will explode in your ship               

2.  Evasion devices 
     a. Chaff temp boost to evasion during runaway click before you join encounter
     b. Flares temp boost to evasion during runaway click before you join encounter
     c. engine booster
         i.  Increased evasion (defense) for X number of turns
          ii.  Increase chance to Flee when used in conjunction with “run away”
          iii.  boost when leaving the encounter upon successful Flee action so you can't immediately be re engaged
So we have have BD that teleports you to your destination, but what about a nitro. 
My thought is that it would boost some number of M forward and boost speed by some number of M. The exact number of M boosted forward and M added to speed would change based on level of the nitro.
I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
That's cool. I was thinking something like unstable nitro though, you might get a boost, or you might get stopped altogether.
----
Gem Developer
[N8] is my homeboy
(09-27-2021, 01:50 PM)Noresist Wrote: That's cool. I was thinking something like unstable nitro though, you might get a boost, or you might get stopped altogether.

Maybe ones that boost you a small amount are safe, middle boost is some danger, high boost is lots of danger?
I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.